The 5th International Bio-based Chemicals Conference and Exhibition
Returning for a 5th year as part of the worlds largest bioeconomy event - co-located with the 8th Annual World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition and taking place in Rotterdam at the Beurs-World Trade Center, this year’s event promises to build upon the success of 2012: hear from the hottest companies on their strategy for the bio-based economy, updates on recent collaborations, discussions on commercial scale product realisation and join the end user debate as part of the 2013 agenda.
The bio-based chemicals market is moving at a very fast pace. As consumer trends for greener products drive the market, the ability to replace petrochemicals with bio alternatives is becoming big business. To support the growth of the industry, the Bio-based Chemicals Conference and Exhibition will look further into the hottest topics that will accelerate commercialisation, innovation and market uptake by looking at the most exciting developments over the past 12 months. Hear more key reasons to attend Bio-based Chemicals.
Thought-Leading Bio-based Chemicals 2013 Speakers Include:
Brad D. Rodgers, R&D Director, Sustainable Packaging & Materials, PepsiCo Advanced Research
Marcel Lubben, Vice President, Bio-based Chemicals & Materials, DSM Bio-based Products & Services
Frédéric Jouin, Director, Global Packaging Platform for Dairy Products, Danone
Mark M. Mleziva, Senior Research Manager, Kimberly-Clark
Tom van Aken, Chief Executive Officer, Avantium
K'Lynne Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Elevance
Marc Delcourt, Chief Executive Officer, Global Bioenergies
Michael Knauf, Chief Executive Officer, Rivertop Renewables
Robert Walsh, Chief Commercial Officer, ZeaChem
Atul Thakrar, Chief Commercial Officer, Segetis
Iain Gilmore, Vice President, New Products Business, Davy Process Technology
Ulrich Kettling, Global Director, Biotechnology & Biorefineries, Biotech & Renewables Center, Clariant
Peter Nieuwenhuizen, Director, Future Proof Supply Chains, AkzoNobel
Nadav Dobrin, Senior Process Engineer, Tenova Bateman Technologies
Thomas Huot, Managing Director, Vantage Point Capital Partners
Enhance Knowledge With In-Depth Agendas. Topics for 2013 Include:
- Market Evolution: An outlook for future market expansion
- Updates on the Latest Joint Ventures for Commercialisation
- End User Perspective: Expanding the Role of Green Chemicals
- Upcoming Bio-based Chemicals and Products
- Feedstocks for the Future
- The Technology Tool Box: Processes and Pathways for Bio-based Chemicals
- Beyond Demonstration: Financing for Commercial Scale Production
Testimonials from Bio-based Chemicals 2012:
"One of the best organised and informative conferences that I have attended over a 35 year career" Circa Group
"The conference really well attended. Fantastic networking opportunities. We think WBM is in the premier league of conferences." NNFCC
"It is a great place to be, you meet all the right people, excellent networking opportunities." Arizona Chemical
"It is quite unique in terms of the range of companies and countries that are represented here. It’s a wonderful opportunity in terms of networking and fostering education and debate. We look forward to coming back in the future." Gevo
"What I like the most is the high level of quality of the attendees. Honestly, I don't know what you could do better." Rockwell Automation
Build Your Conference Experience:
- Part of the World's Largest Bioeconomy Congress & Exhibition: Co-located with the 8th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition
- Bolt On Day - 12 March 2013 - Biorefinery Platforms Conference (as part of World Biofuels Markets)
- Green Power Academy Training Course: Bio-based Chemistry & its Product Opportunities
- Bio-based Chemicals Awards Party, part of the 5th annual Sustainable Biofuels Awards Party
Co-located with the World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition:
- 1500 attendees from 55+ countries
- 64% of attendees at Director level or above
- Months of travelling condensed into 3 days of networking and meetings
- 80 exhibitors so you can meet the market leaders and learn more
- 25 hours of networking time in the co-located Exhibition Hall
Bio-based Chemicals 2013 will once again be co-located with the 8th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress and Exhibition - which will bring together over 1500 decision-making delegates, thought-leading speakers and world-class sponsors from every part of the biofuels value chain, in one place at one time, to debate the most current topics and network like crazy.
Two industry-leading events for the price of one: Register for Bio-based Chemicals or World Biofuels Markets and attend either events on the days you register for.
Visit www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com for more information.
Latest News on Bio-based Chemicals and Bioplastics from Around the World:
If you are interested in being involved with Bio-based Chemicals 2013, please contact the Event Director on the below details.
Green Power Conferences
Want to keep up with the latest bioeconomy news?