- Quantify the scale, potential and practical limits to wind energy
- Understand wind power technologies and how they are evolving
- Compare and contrast onshore and offshore wind power
- Discover the problems associated with large-scale wind power integration into power grids – and the solutions available to solve this
- Analyse the economics of wind power and its competitive context
- BUSINESS PLANNING: work in teams to develop a wind project business case and financial analysis
- Hear about the challenges as well as the opportunities in an independent, hype-free environment
Who will gain most value from this course?
||Example Job Functions
Level & Style
Although the course includes scientific and technical information and terminology, we assume no prior technical knowledge. Our typical audience is composed of senior executives and business leaders, who need to understand the technology fundamentals, their economics, development and market applications; not the engineering practicalities of “hands-on” installation.
The course runs in a friendly, informal manner, encouraging discussions and questions to ensure that participants get the most out of their time.
Approximate Timings (include lunch plus morning and afternoon refreshment breaks):
Day 1 & 2: 09:00 - 17:00 // Day 3: 09:00 – 16.00